Henley Senior Club Champs

Posted on 12/02/2015 by: Sonja Smith

Due to the predicted extreme weather conditions it has been decided by the Beach Committee that they will make a final decision if the event is to proceed on Friday after 4pm when the BOM site releases its weather forecast for the weekend. If the weather conditions remain in the extreme category the event will be postponed until further notice.