Entries are now open to all U14 – Open Competitors. Please email your entries to Sonja Smith at email@example.com for DAY 1 before 5pm, Thursday 25 February.
Please find all relevant details below:
- These events will be conducted down to and including the final pending numbers and prevailing conditions.
- U 15 – Open Board Rescue
- U17 – Open Surf Belt Races
- U19 – Opens Rescue Tube Rescue o U15 – U17 Rescue Tube Race
- U15 – Open Board Rescue
- The following events will be conducted down to the numbers indicated again pending conditions and entries on the day
- U/14 and U/15 Flags – down to 16
- U/14 and U/ 15 Iron Man and Iron Woman down to 16
- Under 15 Cameron to final (pending numbers)
- ENTRIES: All clubs will be required to enter competitors into the specific events via the EMS system. Please email all entries to Sonja Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSE OF NOMINATIONS: Thursday 25 February at 5.00pm
ENTRY FEE: $30 to be paid online by members. Please email your receipt to:
All competitors must be proficient and financial and be the holder of the appropriate award.
The 2016 Senior State Championships – Days 2 & 3 entries will close at 5pm on Wednesday 9 March. The details for the events have not yet been released, a separate Circular will follow from SLSSA and the entry system is not available.