The ‘Nippers’ are back training at Henley after a ten-year absence.
Bulldozers move in and demolish the hall section of the club.
It was still to be another two years before news of a Government building grant bought to fruition the further building extensions, which were opened on the 22nd October 1995.
1995 was also the year that Jim Doherty celebrated 60 years of continuous service to the club.
At the 1996/97 State titles 15 year old Lindy Foureur wins the under 16, under 18 and open beach flags event.
The Junior section continues to expand.
Twelve months later and the Henley swimming pool are demolished and a rock wall is positioned in front of the clubrooms.
The family of one of the club’s founding members donated funds, which allowed the upstairs kitchen to be fully equipped.
The Kitchen was dedicated to the memory of Cedric Hele, Life Member and Club Captain from 1928/29 to 1931/32, Vice Captain 1933/34 to 1934/35.