Joining Henley Surf Lifesaving Club takes a few steps, which we have laid out here for new and current members.
New members should go to JOIN and your membership application will be sent to our Membership Manager. You can pay your applicable membership fee via the SLSA payment gateway. Select ‘Membership fee’ as the transaction type and in the Name/Meaningful payment details section, please include the details of the person for whom you are making the payment.
Once you have completed your membership, you will be contacted by our Chief Instructor who will allocate you to any relevant training groups (such as Bronze Medallion or Surf Rescue Certificate).
Go to JOIN and your membership application will be sent to our Membership Manager. A separate application must be completed for each adult/child joining. You can pay your applicable membership fee via the SLSA payment gateway. In the Name/Meaningful payment details section, please include the details of the person for whom you are making the payment. You can find out the membership fees here.
Please renew your membership online via the SLSA Members Area
How to renew registration online :
1. If you have used the SLSA Members Area previously, login using your Username and password
2. If you have not used the Members Area before, you will need to create an account
3. Select the red Renew button that is located in the yellow ribbon on the top of the page.
4. When you submit your renewal request, you will be redirected to the SLSA Payment Gateway where you can pay your applicable membership fee
**Don’t forget to make your payment at the same time as you renew your membership. Your membership is not active until your membership fees have been paid. If your fees are not paid, your club access fob will be deactivated and you will lose access to all Henley social media and communication platforms
Family group online registration:
If you are a member who also has children who are junior members, you can create a Family Group where the Primary member (adult over 18) can create a group for all club members in your family.
1. In your Members Area account, select the ‘Memberships’ tab.
2. Select ‘Family’
3. Select ‘Create Family Group’
4. Follow the instructions and complete all fields to add your family members to your group.
Fobs are available to registered, financial and proficient Bronze and SRC members aged over 14, or for those who require a fob as part of their role at the club (ie. AGLs, kiosk helpers) Fobs are available for a cost from the Membership manager.
To obtain a fob you must:
1. Complete your membership application/renewal and pay your fees
2. Complete the FOB Application Form and email it to email@example.com
3. Pay $28 via the SLSA Payment Gateway. Select ‘Club key’ as the transaction type.
4. Contact Membership manager to pick-up your fob.